If you are anything like me you put a lot of emphasis on getting the perfect gift for that special someone in your life.
Christmas and birthdays are for whatever reason are easy for me. However, when it comes to Valentine’s day, I think gift-giving get’s a bit trickier because these gifts need to be not only thoughtful but also show affection. In addition, as a general broad stroke, lots of men find gifts that are useful the most appreciated.
As such, I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite always work well, top-secret gifts to give to HIM on Valentine’s Day. These will pair perfectly with a card and a cute house plant.
Here is a list of items that I love, all of which I have given as a gift at one time or another to rave reviews:
- Cologne – ladies, (and gents or other) Don’t let your man wear ax body spray or cool spice. Get him a scent that everyone loves. This cologne is affordable and I have yet to hear anyone say that they don’t love it. I have been wearing it for years, and I can’t tell you how many times I have had people tell me how good I smell.
- Running Shoes – These shoes are amazing for walks, the gym, or grocery shopping. I get so many compliments on them. You can’t go wrong with getting your man a comfy (and beautiful) pair of athletic shoes. I wear mine every day on my morning walks and people love em. Plus they are crazy comfortable and look good with any outfit – really.
- Underwear – Ok, here’s the thing. These underwear are super comfy, totally not too fancy for the average male, and look smokin’ hot on. If you are at that point in a relationship where this is appropriate, go for it. They are a great price and every man needs a few pairs of designer undies. I love ‘em’ and have dozens.
- Coffee Thermos – Looking for something uber practical? This is the Bentley of Togo coffee cups. Literally, my coffee stays warm all day in these. Also, it’s super cool looking. I love it in matte black. If your man commutes to work he will love this to-go thermos. I use mine on my walks in the AM and can’t say enough good things. I use it every single day.
- Shave and Shower Kit– This is the best shaving cream and soap kit ever. It’s beautifully packaged, smells good, and works wonders. If you are looking to spoil your man with something that they will use all the time, but would probably never get for themselves this is it. I shave every single day and I can’t imagine doing it with any other shave gel. It’s just too good.
- Sunglasses – If your man is anything like me, wearing sunglasses is a must whenever we leave the house. It’s important to me that my sunglasses look good with literally anything I wear and don’t have an f90’s tone to them. You know what I mean, no aviators. Also, my rule is they have to work on the way to the gym, or an outdoor wedding. Here is my favorite pair. I wear them religiously and have them in both rubber black on black/green and tortoise/green. I love them both so much and feel like this is the only pair of sunglasses you will ever need.
- Beanie – I am super picky about it. beanies guys. You have seen my curls right? I don’t cover ‘em’ up with just any old thing. This beanie, in this color, looks striking anytime anywhere. I get so many compliments on it and it’s a top seller in my Amazon store. They come in all colors and is perfect for a man who likes to just throw on a beanie and go. It’s super affordable and is a crowd-pleaser. I have given a few as gifts myself while keeping one more myself. This is a guaranteed win. I promise.
- Airpods – Okay, I literally don’t think there is an item I use more than my cellphone than my AirPods. I use em for Instagram, listening to music on my walks, podcasts while doing chores, and even with my laptop on work calls. I love not being tethered to my phone – I am an animated hand talker. If you can swing it AirPods are an amazing gift that I know will dazzle your special someone. I use mine every single day. (like most things on this list)
The items above are just a short-list of my favorite gifts for him. You can see the complete list by visiting my Amazon Shop.
I hope you enjoyed this list and that something on here will make the perfect gift for that special someone in your life. I know that I love nothing more than seeing a big smile from my husband when I land the perfect gift for him. I know one of the above can help you do the same. Enjoy your day and thanks for being here. If you love anything above please be sure to share and love ya.