- Prep 1 hour
- Prepare 5 min
- Total Time 1 hr 5 min
- Make rosemary-infused syrup (Rosemary soaked in hot 2:1 parts water + sugar overnight) See Below:
- Shake 2 oz. Gin with 1 tbsp. lemon juice with 1 tbsp simple syrup. Simply shake gin, lemon juice, and rosemary simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a chilled or iced up glass.
- Splash with Add club soda.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig or frozen cranberry for the holidays.
Simple Syrup – Rosemaryarry
- Combine sugar and water in a pot on the stove.
- Bring up to a boil.
- Stir and slowly cook until the sugar dissolves.
- Settle. Remove pot from the heat, then add cleaned rosemary
- Steep for at least 1 hour. I do 3. Throw away the rosemary sprig after.
- Let Syrup cool and then shake into the cocktail as indicated above.