Cucumber gimlet cocktails are the pinnacle cool – at least to me. They always start to pop up as the weather warms up and the sun comes out. So, I can’t help but have all the fuzzies when I sip this cucumber and mint gimlet cocktail. The best? They are crisp, refreshing, and oh so easy to make. Plus they feel like a spa in a glass and who doesn’t love feeling like they are at a spa. Want to get in on this refreshing cocktail? It’s literally the best. Let’s get to it:
- Prep 10 minutes
- Prepare 5 min
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Bunch of Mint
- Hendrix’s Gin
- Juice one lemon – I use this juicer to make it super easy.
- In a shaker, mash (muddle) 1/4 cucumber, 4 -5 mint leaves, and a spoon full of sugar until the everything is combined.
- Fill shaker with ice, add lime juice and gin. Cap your shaker.
- Shake for 15-30 seconds until ingredients are fully chilled
- Strain cocktail into an up / martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a sprig of mint
Serve this delicious cocktail in my favorite glass with a savory sweet pasta, and/or summer salad. Ideally, on a shaded patio outside in the sun. You won’t regret it. If you loved this cocktail you will love this rosemary gin fizz too. Cheers to Spring, but more importantly – YOU. xo