As we conclude April, I am thinking about refreshing – like everything. I have about a million and one projects I either want to do or am in the middle of doing; a hallway, new firepit nook, bathroom shelf, gardening, and deck decor just to name a few. I can’t wait to share everything with you all when it’s ready. Click the links above to catch up in my Instagram Stories for where we are right now. Stay tuned!
Around the home front, my favorite moment of the week was sharing this adorable DIY globe planter. Sometimes it’s the little things that make the biggest impact – and y’all seem to agree. I love that! What’s not to love about plants and simple upgrades. I literally can not get enough of both. Check out everything ya need to get your very own Globe planter here.
- Let’s Eat Fancy Croissants
- I can’t get over these delicious croissants. They ship right to your door on ice. All you do is let them rise over night, and then throw em’ in the oven to bake. They just make me so happy. Of course they are delicious Ya gotta give these croissants a try.
- DIY – Wallpaper
- The wallpaper journey continues. But, I love it. The Nuvolette design is now what I am leaning towards. It’s from our friends over at Cole & Sons. It is just such a lovely cloud illustration that makes a big bold statement but still calms the room without being overbearing. I love it. Don’t you?
- My Fav (non) Power Tools
- Okay, I feel like everyone needs a good reliable set of tools. Why? Because there are always moments when you need to hammer in a nail, tighten a loose drawer pull, or need to screw in a light plate. There are too many to choose from. Don’t worry. I have the best affordable all-in-one tool set kit for ya here. I literally have this our in my home for the ready at any given moment.
- Plants – My Favorite Ever
- I think y’all know, I have a complete obsession with them. Here’s my favorite plant, you can get shipped to your door and one of your favorite blog posts ever explaining why I love them so very much.
- Direct Messages – Paint
- Always lots of requests for my home sources all shared here. This week I got a ton of requests about my paint colors. I only have only two – black and white. Check out the paint names, how I use them, and in what finishes.
- Design Inspiration Winner
- This week’s inspo post is just divine via @redesign.home. I am obsessed with the mix of old + new. Also, who doesn’t love a vintage door for a pantry? OMG. I want to do this so much. Maybe next house. Check it out.
- I Got Ya a Code – Always Pan
- Guys, I love having good pans. We cook so much around here. This one is super cool (and cute.) It even has a steamer built into it too. How cool is that? Here’s a code for ya: GOODTASTE30 for $30 Off. I can’t recommend this enough.
- Let’s Bake
- I love chocolate. Who doesn’t? I have been hunting for the world’s BEST brownie recipe. It has to be a fudge-inspired brownie for me tho. This one seems to be surfacing up as a favorite. Who wants to bake them with me? I mean look at em’
- Instagram Check this Out
- I love looking at homes on Zillow and Redfin. I do it way more than I care to admit. The Cheap Old House Instagram account is the next step. They have the scoop on all the coolest old houses for a crazy good deal. I daydream of making every single one over. If you aren’t following them yet, you should consider it. It’s so fun
- #FridayFinds – Fire Bowl
- Guys, I haven’t taken photos yet -but I got a new Fire bowl. I can’t wait to roast my first smore on it this weekend. Stay tuned to my stories to see how it hoes.
- Some really good sales this weekend. Here is what I will be checking out:
- Nordstrom Rack: Get Up to 80% Off Dresses, an Extra 25% Clearance, and More.
- West Elm: Tons on clearance up to 75% including bedding, pillows, living room, and outdoor furniture
- CB2: 50% Off Clearance Items, and 15% off Patio Furniture. Enjoy!
- Anthropologie: 25% Decor and most styling items all weekend. YES!
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Save up to 50% on select storage and cleaning items
- Target: Save up to 40% on select home decor, all weekend long. I love a good
- Press – CB2
That about wraps this week up. So much going on. But I love doing it all with YOU. Thanks for opening these emails, reading my blogs, and liking my content. I hope you enjoy all of it as much as I enjoy creating it. Have a great weekend. Be sure to follow along on Instagram for more styling tips, DIY, and San Francisco design inspiration. #TGIF136home